Courier Delivery Terms
- All next-day courier deliveries are dispatched from our flower emporium.
- Delivery Times: Deliveries are normally made between 8 am. and 8 p.m. During busy seasons like Valentine’s Day or Mother’s Day, we reserve the right to deliver between 7 a.m. and 9 p.m.
- Other than the timed delivery option, we are unable to guarantee an exact delivery time.
- For standard delivery, we cannot guarantee an exact delivery time
- During peak periods, delivery dates may be moved forwards to ensure safe delivery is made before or on the intended day of delivery. We will attempt to notify you of these changes before the delivery is completed.
- We do not guarantee to be able to follow delivery instructions.
- Where possible, we will attempt to obtain a signature from the recipient of the flowers.
- Failed Delivery Options: If no one is available to receive the delivery, our courier will normally follow any delivery instructions provided, leave the order in a secure place or with a neighbor, and leave a delivery card stating the item’s location. In the event that they are unable to leave the order securely, the driver may return the order to their local depot and leave a delivery card, giving the recipient the option to call to reschedule delivery or collect the order from the courier’s local delivery depot. If no action is taken, the courier will normally re-attempt delivery the following working day. Please note that only one re-delivery attempt will be made.
- If the recipient address provided is incorrect or incomplete or if the delivery is refused, we reserve the right to charge up to 100% of the original order value to re-deliver to the same or an alternate address.
Important Delivery Information
To enable us to contact you regarding a problem with your order, please make sure that you have provided a valid email address and/or contact telephone number.
Please ensure that someone is available at the delivery address to receive the delivery.
In the event of a delivery problem, if we are able to, we will try and contact the customer to try to resolve the issue.
To ensure successful delivery, please ensure that the delivery address is accurate and complete. If possible, please provide additional delivery instructions to help the delivery driver to find the recipient’s address.
We cannot be held responsible for failed deliveries that result from a problem with the address and/or postcode you provided at the time of order placement if the delivery was refused by the recipient of the fact that the recipient no longer lives at the address provided.
We are not responsible for any other costs incurred by the customer due to failed deliveries.
Deliveries to Businesses, Hospitals, Universities
To ensure deliveries are successful, we recommend choosing a timed delivery option, especially during busy seasons like Christmas, Valentine’s Day, and Mother’s Day.
In some circumstances, we may not be able to deliver the flowers directly to the intended recipient. Please note that these circumstances are outside our control. In this case, we will deliver to the reception area, or post room and (where possible) obtain a signature from the receptionist (or equivalent). This signature will be our record of delivery.
To ensure the highest likelihood of delivery success, please ensure that you provide as much information regarding the location of the recipient as possible within the delivery instructions, including department name, floor number, etc.
Hospital-Specific Delivery Issues
Deliveries to hospitals are often problematic as patients move from ward to ward, or are discharged. In addition, many hospitals do not accept flower deliveries due to health & safety restrictions.
It is for this reason that we no longer recommend that flowers are delivered to a hospital. If an order is placed for delivery to a hospital and the delivery is not successful, we reserve the right to not refund or resend the order.
University-Related Delivery Issues
Due to the size of university campuses, it can often be difficult to locate recipients at universities. We, therefore, may not be able to deliver to recipients themselves and will always deliver to the university post room or reception. Please ensure that you include enough information for the post room/reception staff to be able to locate the intended recipient of the flowers. We are not liable for the non-delivery of flowers to recipients at universities as we have no control of the delivery once it reaches the post room/reception.
Other Business Address Delivery Issues
If you wish to order flowers for delivery to a business address, we recommend that you use one of our timed delivery services (where available) to ensure delivery is made within office hours.
In the event that our standard delivery option is chosen for a business address and delivery between 8.00 a.m. and 6.30 p.m. fails due to the recipient not being available, or the business is closed, we will not accept any liability for the non-delivery and reserve the right to charge an additional production and delivery charge for any subsequent re-delivery.